Why Join the Carbon Chamber?
- A strong, healthy Chamber is synonymous with a strong, healthy business environment.
- Starting a business might sound easy; it's keeping it growing and strong that can be a challenge.
- From start-up’s to multi-million dollar businesses in the most diverse industries, our main focus is to support your growth and success.
- We offer one-stop solutions for a variety of business needs: entrepreneurship training courses, job fairs, industry networking events, business expos, geographic specific networking, regional networking and partnerships with other Chambers, discount incentive programs, coaching and small business consulting services.
The Carbon Chamber & Economic Development Corporation (CCEDC) is here for you! Our mission is to take the necessary steps to offer you value and help you to do business better. Our vision is to bring our members together to continuously create cooperative and prosperous businesses to enhance our community.
There are numerous benefits of your CCEDC membership that are specifically designed to give you plenty of value for your money and, most importantly, help your business grow and thrive. And speaking of value, we are pleased to provide CCEDC members with double the value of their very reasonably-priced membership…all CCEDC members will automatically become a member of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce (GLVCC) and will have access to everything that both the CCEDC and the GLVCC have to offer.
Your CCEDC Membership Benefits:
- Aetna Advantage Health Plan: Save on health benefits for your business. Request a quote from Chamber Health Insurance for Carbon County, presented by the Carbon Chamber & Economic Development Corp. and Aetna.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Chamber Health Solutions | Download Aetna Advantage Plan Flyer
- Clever Rx: Clever RX is the premier discount drug program that is easy to use and saves you up to 80% off retails costs while supporting your Chamber. CLICK HERE to learn more and get the app!
- Health Care & HR Support: Partnering with Equinox allows businesses to focus on their core competencies, rather than on employee benefits and health insurance issues. With Equinox, you can trust that your business has the proper technology at its disposal, enrollments and claims are handled efficiently and that your employees have a true advocate at their side.
- Chamber Interactive Website: Your portal to everything Carbon County for both the general public and membership. The website’s Member Information Center allows you to build your member profile page, highlight your products and services, schedule events, post deals, upload press releases, job openings and much more! (See Advertising). There is also a Featured Business of the Month (paid) opportunity to showcase your business for an entire month on the site (see Market Your Business page).
- CCEDC Blog Submissions on the DiscoverCarbonPA Blog: Promote your business expertise and/or love of Carbon County by guest blogging for CCEDC's DisoverCarbonPA Blog. CCEDC members can submit their self-written, 250 word article or valuable tip to the webmaster for publication. Blog posts will be linked to the member's CCEDC member profile page.
- Committees: Operational committees (comprised of member volunteers) designed to carry out the mission and vision of the Chamber, which is to promote the growth of Carbon County businesses and positive changes in our community.
- Co-Op Advertising Opportunities: Chamber-negotiated reduction in ad rates by contracting ad space in group buys with other businesses.
- Government Affairs/Political Advocacy: Representation of the needs of Carbon County businesses.
- Member Milestone Recognition: This new benefit gives us the opportunity to celebrate your milestone years in business – 5 years, 10 years, 15 years and up! If you are celebrating a business milestone/anniversary this year, we want to hear from you, so that we can recognize you!As a CCEDC member, this new member benefit includes the following recognition:
- Social Media Member Milestone of the Day Spotlight
- Shout-Out in eLink
- Mention at Events You Attend that Month
- Certificate Recognizing Your Milestone
- Shout-Out on CCEDC's monthly appearance on Colossal Radio
- Members in good standing with Milestones in the current calendar year will also be recognized at our Annual Awards Dinner in the fall.
If you are a CCEDC member in good standing, your company can be recognized - contact Alice Wanamaker at AliceW@carboncountychamber.org to schedule your recognition. *This is an exclusive benefit for CCEDC members in good standing
- Networking: Relationship building among Chamber members, opportunity to showcase and highlight your business, access to Carbon County business leaders and decision makers.
- Online Membership Directory & FREE Member Mailing List (names & mailing addresses ONLY) provided in Excel format.
- Proofreading: A team of Chamber proofreaders will help you polish your marketing materials with a one week turnaround. Contact Alice at the Chamber at 484-274-2080 for this FREE benefit.
- Ribbon Cutting & Ground Breaking Ceremonies: We will help you recognize the important milestones in your business from grand openings to new buildings and anniversaries and more. We will provide ceremonial scissors and ribbon or shovel, Chamber Leadership representative, local government official (if available) and promotion to Chamber members and the public through Chamber communications and regional media channels. Member Cost: $150 | Non-Member Cost: $300.
- Quarterly Industry Forums: Opportunity to meet and network with other business owners and industry leaders on a quarterly basis.
- Small Business Lending: Access & support for acquiring low interest loans to start, grow or expand your business.
- Training & Support-Entrepreneurial Workshops: Industry experts provide guidance in classroom sessions on the topics of marketing, business plans, finance, accounting, legal issues and HR.
- Certificates of Origin: Certification of international shipping documents is provided for just $25 to Chamber member businesses. Non-member businesses fee $50.
Click below for more information:
- Member Referral Credit Program: Earn $25 off (or 50% off) your next membership renewal for a membership referral. Know someone who is looking to grow their business? Let them grow with us! Refer a new member to our membership team, when they sign up for their first year of membership you will receive a $50 credit toward your next renewal. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Alice for more info and to make your referral today!
- Constellation Energy Discount
- Tuition Discount Programs: Cedar Crest College Tuition Discount Program: Chamber members and their spouses receive a 15% tuition discount! Cedar Crest College’s School of Adult and Graduate Education offers many undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs for women and men designed to meet your educational needs as a busy adult student. Learn more at www.cedarcrest.edu/chamber. East Stroudsburg University Tuition Discount Program: 10% tuition discount opportunity to Chamber members. All employees must first apply for admission and be accepted to ESU in order to enroll in classes as ESU students and be eligible to receive consideration for tuition discounts of 10%. For more information, contact Dr. William J. Bajor, Director of Graduate and Extended Studies, at 570-422-3536 or email@example.com.
Learn More About Our Chamber Membership
Join the CCEDC!
CCEDC membership just makes sense, and you will not believe how affordable and easy it is to join. So, do something positive for your business and also make a difference in your community by becoming a CCEDC member today!
Have Questions? Just give us a call: 610-379-5000 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.