Chamber Health Solutions
Attract and retain employees with benefit solutions!
With low unemployment rates in Carbon County, it is critical to workforce recruitment and retention for businesses to be seen as “employers of choice.” Take advantage of these benefit solutions for your workforce available exclusively to Carbon Chamber & Economic Development Corps members. *
Chamber Health Benefits
Save on health benefits for your business. Request a quote from Chamber Health Insurance for Carbon County, presented by the Carbon Chamber & Economic Development Corp. and Aetna. These unique benefits include:
- $168 per employee average annual discount for businesses that are part of Chamber Health Insurance for Carbon County on each eligible employee that enrolls in an Aetna Funding Advantage plan** The discount is applied to the administrative fee.
- Save up to 25% on monthly costs vs an ACA plan***
- Opportunity for lower out of pocket costs through the Aetna Whole HealthSM Mission Health Partners network (a regional health system including hospitals, primary care physicians and specialists).
- Potential to get money back when claims are lower than expected
- A digital administration and enrollment platform
- Additional wellness benefits including, Attain by AetnaSM app, free fitness classes by Peerfit (R), and more
- Available to businesses with between 20 and 100 full-time eligible employees, with a minimum of 10 enrolled employees
- Available to members of the Carbon Chamber & Economic Development Corp.
To request a quote, ask your broker about Chamber Health Insurance for Carbon County with Aetna Funding Advantage or contact Jessica Gary with Chamber Health Marketplace at 610-349-8226.
*Carbon and Monroe Counties in PA, and Warren County, NJ. The Carbon, Pocono, and Phillipsburg Area Chambers of Commerce make up The Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Northern tier.
**Terms and conditions apply to the discount on group administrative fees. To qualify for a discount your group must meet all underwriting and eligibility requirements. For groups not currently on AFA, discount is only available if your company is a participating Chamber Health Insurance for The Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Northern Tier. Groups that currently have AFA that are a participating Chamber Health Insurance for The Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Northern Tier business are only eligible for the discount on renewal. The discount program may be modified or canceled at any time, without notice. The 2% discount is an average. If administrative fee is lower than discount amount, then full discount may not be applied.
***Savings of an AFA plan versus a comparable ACA plan, based on Aetna Book of Business analysis.
Aetna Funding Advantage (AFA) plans are self-insured by the employer and administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company. Aetna is the brand name used for products and services provided by one or more of the Aetna group of subsidiary companies, including Aetna Life Insurance Company and its affiliates (Aetna).
Network providers are independent contractors and are not agents of Aetna. Provider participation may change without notice.