Over the River & Through the Woods To Holiday Memories
In Jim Thorpe & All of Carbon County
Get Your 2014 "Original Artist-Designed" Carbon County Collectors Mug*,
PLUS Your Passport to Discounts & Freebies
Valued at Over $200 to Kick Off Your Holidays!
Just a Few Examples of What You'll Find...
1. Skirmish Passes
2. 15% off Lunch at Bear Appetit
3. Free Mug Full of Beer from Red Castle Brewery
4. BOGO’s at Harry Packer, Galen Glen, GhostWalks and Bear Mt. Butterfly Sanctuary
5. $100 Travel Voucher at CruiseOne
Proceeds Benefit Carbon County Tourism.
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE!!!
These beautiful mugs sell out super fast, so ORDER NOW!
MAKE YOUR PURCHASE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
SHARE THE JOY OF THE SEASON in Our Collection of Small Towns.
* 2014 Mug illustration is of the iconic Christmas Tree & Gazebo in Jim Thorpe Memorial Park
hand-drawn by Carbon County artist, Dina Tulli Davis of JumpSpark Creative Group.
MUG SALES & PICK UP INFORMATION:
ALSO, PURCHASE & PICK UP YOUR MUG AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
If you should have any issues with ordering, please contact the CCEDC Office at 610-379-5000
or E-mail the Webmaster.
Carbon County Hotel Tax Grant
-DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 30, 2017- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
Next Deadlines for Submission are February 28th & September 30th.
Room Tax Allocation Committee (RTAC)
As Authorized by: The Office of the Carbon County Commissioners
The Carbon County Commissioners have delegated to the RTAC certain responsibilities concerning the solicitation, evaluation and recommendation of tourism-related projects to be funded in part by proceeds from the Hotel Room Tax imposed throughout the County.
This Committee has developed and submitted to the Office of the County of Commissioners a protocol that include: general guidelines, guidelines, application criteria and an evaluation procedure.
1. Twice annually, the RTAC will provide releases to the media and place advertisements informing eligible non-profit organizations in Carbon County of the availability of grants for tourism-related projects (that primarily bring tourists into Carbon County and encourage overnight stays) and soliciting their inquiries.
2. The RTAC will provide an application to interested organizations together with a timetable of deadlines for submission.
3. Following each deadline, the RTAC will convene to evaluate all applications that have been received and will record its recommendations for funding.
4.The RTAC will send the report to the Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau, Inc. (PMVB) for final approval per ACT 18.
5. Invoices from vendors for marketing expenditures will be sent directly to PMVB for payment up to the amount approved by the RTAC.
6. Funding recipients will be required to submit a summary of all expenditures and pertinent project information to the RTAC within 12 months of the conclusion of the funded project.
7. PMVB Branding guidelines will be provided. Branding materials should be added to print/digital advertising including, but not limited to, websites, billboards and brochures. Any questions should be directed to Brian Bossuyt, Director of Marketing (PMVB) email@example.com 570-421-5791 x 3120.
8. Upon approval of funding, marketing invoices should be sent to Staci Barkalow, CFO (PMVB) firstname.lastname@example.org for payment.
Please be sure to indicate the organizations name along with your contact information on each marketing invoice.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 30, 2017.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION